| 
Register
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Norwalk 2+2 Reunion!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234567
TOPIC: Norwalk 2+2 Reunion!!!
Re:Norwalk 2+2 Reunion!!! 9 Years, 9 Months ago  
hi jack,
i would like 1 please, when the final design is chosen.
in a large.
thanks.
p.s.
let me know how much, including shipping to oz & best method to forward payment.
cheers todd.
421 HO 2
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

OK, the shirts are ordered. I went with a different vendor to keep the cost down & the quality up, so I couldn't do the arched headline thing. Here's the final design:

The cost will be $17 each (plus actual shipping, if needed). That includes an upgrade to premium quality fabric. There is an additional $2 for XXL, and additional $3 for blank front with the print on the back. Apparently they charge the same for two-sided printing as for blank front/printed back - weird.

pttoby - your shirts are ordered.
Todd - I have to compute the shipping to Australia.
Jim M. - I received your message after the shirts were ordered. Perhaps I can call to add it. If the $22 is okay, I will try. If not, I will save you an XXL with printing on the front for $19. Call me @ 302 353-0244 - it's quicker.

At Norwalk I will also have hats, regular Registry shirts, tote bags, and license plates from the Registry store. Be sure to load up and save on shipping. Remember, other than my wallet and an occasional (always welcome) donation of "voluntary dues", the Registry store is the only fundraiser I do. BTW, if you order any of these shirts to be shipped, I will package it with any other store items you wish to purchase at the same time and just charge actual combined shipping.

Only 2 weeks away! We're planning a nice event - I hope for a great showing of 2+2's.

Jack
OldInjun
Admin
graph
Last Edit: 2014/07/17 16:06 By OldInjun.

The shirts are in and they turned out well. Anyone who needs them shipped (except for pttoby and Todd, who I already have) please send me an email with your size(s) and shipping address.

Jack
OldInjun
Admin
graph

Re:Norwalk 2+2 Reunion!!! 9 Years, 8 Months ago  
I just corresponded with the organizers, and plans are in place for a really great show this weekend in Norwalk. This is the one you don't want to miss!
If you can't bring your 2+2, bring yourself. Let's show those GTO guys how to celebrate a 50th birthday!

Jack

P.S. I am hoping for another canopy or two, so bring it if you have one.
OldInjun
Admin
graph
Last Edit: 2014/07/28 09:54 By OldInjun.

I arrived home at 1:00am and haven't even unpacked yet, but wanted to get some info out to those of you who couldn't attend Norwalk. Despite a complete rain-out for most of Saturday, I feel confidant in saying that all the 2+2'ers had a great time. We had a good turn-out - as many as 12 cars at one time - the most 2+2's I've ever seen in one place. Most years and models were represented, including one beautiful 1969 Canadian car with a 427 engine backed by a 4-speed (I'd love to meet him at the drag strip!). Unfortunately no '86 Aero-coupes showed up, however.
There was even a surprisingly unique 2+2 in attendance, albeit for a short appearance. More about that in a separate thread shortly. Stay tuned.
I'll post pictures and more comments soon, but I'd love those who attended to share their feedback as well.
OldInjun
Admin
graph

Happy Birthday to the 2+2![color=#BF0000]

(Okay, so the picture of the '64 2+2 was ruined by the rain-soaked cake box - it still tasted good!)
OldInjun
Admin
graph
Last Edit: 2014/08/07 17:56 By OldInjun.

Go to topPage: 1234567
Copyright © 2024 Pontiac 2+2 Registry · Website by  Garnet Design Group