| 
Register
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Tri Power Pontiac Nationals August 6 7 8th 2010
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Tri Power Pontiac Nationals August 6 7 8th 2010
Tri Power Pontiac Nationals August 6 7 8th 2010 13 Years, 9 Months ago  
Tri Power Pontiac Nationals August 6 7 8th 2010 at Summit race track Norwalk Ohio.
superjudge
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tri Power Pontiac Nationals August 6 7 8th 2010 13 Years, 8 Months ago  
Roll call - who's going to Norwalk?
OldInjun
Admin
graph

I will be there only seven miles from the track. If anyone going needs a place to camp free just contact me.
superjudge
graphgraph

I'm tentatively planning on camping at the track - may take you up on the offer.
OldInjun
Admin
graph

2+2 Reunion @ Norwalk

We did this at POCI Charleston, with some success, so why not Norwalk?
Look for the blue canopy with the 2+2 Registry banner on the show field.
It's a great opportunity to meet & greet, put a face to the username, and appreciate each others' cars.

Hope to see you there!

Jack
OldInjun
Admin
graph

I inquired with the promoters of the Tri-Power Nationals at Norwalk as to the possibility of parking all 2+2's together for a reunion. Here is the response:

" Car show participants do not have to pre-register for our event; they can pay at the gate. The car show runs Saturday and Sunday, judging begins Saturday and we finish on Sunday. We do offer a Sunday only car show entry; vehicles must be in place and ready to be judged by noon. The awards presentation is scheduled for 3:30pm on Sunday afternoon. We do allow friends to pick-up trophies for those that may have to leave early, you need to let us know of your trophy arrangements at car show registration so we know it is OK to hand out the trophy.

Friday is still a set-up day for the swap meet, and the drag race test and tune is running. We sell point-judged car show entries on Friday so owners can come in to shop the swap meet, Friday is essentially free for the driver, however, any other passengers will need to buy a spectator admission. We offer special rates for the 2 and 3 day ticket, $30 for the 3-day, $25 for 2-day. Our normal spectator pricing is $10 – Friday, $15 Saturday OR Sunday. We do not sell a Friday-Saturday 2-day, only a Sat-Sun 2-day.

We park the point-judged show field by category; full-size, A-body, F-body etc. We do allow people to save space for another, so you could park together if everyone enters the point-judged show. Pontiacs on Parade is our display only class and those cars park in a separate area; to park together everyone needs to have the same entry, either point-judged or Pontiacs on Parade. We do allow canopies on the show field, but they must be properly staked down.

If you have any further questions, please call: (419) 663-7383 9am to 8pm EST Mon-Sat
."

So if any of you are attending and registering for the points judged show, please let me know (right up to Friday Aug. 6)
so that we will know how many spots to "reserve". I will set up a blue canopy with the Registry logo on the show field, so look for it when you arrive. I will be arriving either Friday AM or early afternoon. If you should arrive before me, kindly call me at 302 353-0244 so we can coordinate the spaces.

For those who haven't attended Norwalk before, I highly recommend it. It's one of the few all-Pontiac events that has something for everyone - drag racing, car show, swap meet - all at one venue. And don't forget the $1 per pound ice cream cones! Worth the drive.

I would love to have a nice showing of 2+2's - let them know what a BIG Pontiac is supposed to look like! Chime in if you're going, please.

Jack
OldInjun
Admin
graph

Go to topPage: 12
Copyright © 2024 Pontiac 2+2 Registry · Website by  Garnet Design Group