| 
Register
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Pontiac Fall Nationals, Atco, NJ - 11/6/10
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Pontiac Fall Nationals, Atco, NJ - 11/6/10
Pontiac Fall Nationals, Atco, NJ - 11/6/10 13 Years, 6 Months ago  
Here's a fun event - all Pontiac drag racing and judged car show. They get some quality cars there.

click for Show Flyer

Hope to see some of you there!
OldInjun
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Pontiac Fall Nationals, Atco, NJ - 11/6/10 13 Years, 4 Months ago  
I just returned from the Pontiac Fall Nationals at Atco Raceway, NJ, hosted by the Delaware Valley Old Goats Club. These guys put on a great event every year, and it is growing into one of the best all-Pontiac shows around. I don't know the actual count, but I believe they had over 100 Pontiac's of every description in the show, plus a bunch more drag racing. Registry member Wayne Guy was there with his extraordinary 1970 Pontiac ambulance/hearse, the "Showboat". Wayne has a thing for the 1970 models, and owns a whole stable of them, including his Canadian 2+2.
I highly recommend this show for anyone within driving distance.

Speaking of drag racing at Atco, I'm headed back next Sunday to stretch my car's muscles with the Super Car Shootout gang (Click here for link). Their hosts - Ralph & Charlene Barbagallo, extend an open invitation to all driver's of muscle-era, factory appearing/stock tire/full exhaust cars to join in. It's the most fun you'll have with your pants on. Contact me or Ralph for info.

Jack

OldInjun
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Copyright © 2024 Pontiac 2+2 Registry · Website by  Garnet Design Group