| 
Register
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

POCI Convention 2+2 Reunion
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: POCI Convention 2+2 Reunion
Re:POCI Convention 2+2 Reunion 13 Years, 9 Months ago  
Whew, that was close! The server almost got overloaded from all the responses.
I guess the community of 2+2 owners is even smaller than I'd guessed (or at least those who attend POCI conventions).
Looks like two so far - the first ever 2+2 Reunion will be pretty small. That's okay - 11/2 weeks away, and I'm getting psyched.
OldInjun
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:POCI Convention 2+2 Reunion 13 Years, 8 Months ago  
Arrived at POCI Convention yesterday. We had our 2+2 Reunion this AM - six very nice cars. I'll be posting details and pictures shortly.
OldInjun
Admin
graph

I'm anxious to see your pics. Six 2+2's sounds pretty good considering how many I've seen at prior POCI conventions. I would love to attend but the trip from CA is just too far & time consuming.
duncan22
graphgraph

Here are some pix from the 2+2 Reunion. For more Convention photo's click here

Left to right:
Gary Kittle, Terry Ford, Jack Anderson, Wayne Guy, Bruce Robertson, Joe Alterizio

My car

Bruce Robertson & his fine '65 2+2, previously featured in Hemmings Muscle Machines Dec 2008 issue

Joe Alterizio & his '86 Grand Prix 2+2. Winner of "Cars of Distinction" Award in popular voting.

Gary Kittle (Registry name "Kittle") and his '66 2+2. This beautiful car won a Gold Award, backing up the Gold won at POCI 2009 (and it's a driver)

Wayne Guy (Registry name "WayneGuy") with his....wait, that's not a 2+2! Actually Wayne owns about 14 Pontiac's (but who's counting?), mostly 1970 vintage. As one of his cars is a '70 Canadian 2+2, we had no problem letting him park this nice '77 Bonneville with us.

"OldInjun" and his driver '65 2+2. Won a Gold Award.

Mr & Mrs Terry Ford & their '65 2+2 - drove all the way from MN. Winner of "Cars of Distinction" Award in popular voting. Terry also won for Best Model Car-Adult at the Convention

Tom Speaks' gorgeous '66 2+2, winner of a Silver Award

Not a bad turnout for a first effort. We'll do it again at Norwalk in August, so I hope to see some of you there.

Jack

P.S. A personal "thank you" to Joe Alterizio and Bruce Robertson for their help resolving some electrical gremlins affecting my taillights.
OldInjun
Admin
graph
Last Edit: 2010/07/24 19:59 By OldInjun.

Go to topPage: 12
Copyright © 2024 Pontiac 2+2 Registry · Website by  Garnet Design Group