| 
Register
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: POCI Convention 2018
POCI Convention 2018 6 Years, 9 Months ago  
Next year's POCI convention will be held June 24-28, 2018 at the Chula Vista Resort, Wisconsin Dells. The dates are unusual (Sunday-Thursday) due to the popularity of the Dells in summer, and midweek allowed for more friendly hotel rates and availability.
I've attached a registration form.

If you're not a member of POCI, you're missing out on the camaraderie, the award-winning monthly magazine "Smoke Signals", support from a wide range of technical advisors, and a lot of other benefits.
File Attachment:
File Name: POCI_2018_Convention_Registration_form.pdf
File Size: 633164
OldInjun
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2017/07/21 09:00 By OldInjun.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:POCI Convention 2018 6 Years, 9 Months ago  
Another one close to home for me!
2+2=428
graphgraph

Re:POCI Convention 2018 5 Years, 10 Months ago  
Still recovering from a 21-hour drive home to DE from the POCI Convention, but I 'll give you some Cliff Notes.
There was a good turn-out of 2+2's, including Clint Scherger's Canadian 2+2 with a Chevy 454 engine.
We had our first 2+2 Chapter Meeting on Tuesday, with a 15-person turn out. Not bad for a first effort. At least 5 new mewmbers were signed up during the Convention, with more pending. I predict 40+ members after they all get there info to me.
If you're a Registry member AND a POCI member, please be certain to join the Chapter.
If you're not A POCI member - Why Not? It's the largest Pontiac Club in the world, with an award winning monthly magazine which rivals the best. If cost is an issue, you can opt for a digital membership at only $25/year. In that case you have all member privileges, except you'll access "Smoke Signals" magazine online instead of the club having to mail a hard copy. Same content, quicker delivery.
In any case, the $10 annual dues for the 2+2 Chapter are being paid for all members for 2018 by an anonymous Chapter member. Both he and I are hoping that a ton of 2+2 people take advantage of his generosity.
Joining is easy - just contact me via email or phone (302 353-0244) with the following:
name
address
email
phone number
POCI membership number (required)
model year and body style of your 2+2, if applicable (you do not need to own a 2+2 to join, however)

If you are a new POCI member, prompted to join because of the new 2+2 Chapter, please let us know.

Jack Anderson
2+2 Chapter President
OldInjun
Admin
graph

Go to topPage: 1
Copyright © 2024 Pontiac 2+2 Registry · Website by  Garnet Design Group