| 
Register
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Norwalk Pontiac Nat's
Norwalk Pontiac Nat's 8 Years, 8 Months ago  
...is this weekend, Friday - Sunday. If you've never been, go.
Several members have asked if there would be a repeat of 2014's 2+2 Reunion. I had contacted the promoters months ago to try to set that up, but they were not responsive. In the meantime I had changed my plans - I intended to bring my '63 Cat race car instead of the 2+2, to participate in the racing. Unfortunately the race car has suffered a major engine problem and will not be ready, so it's back to the 2+2 on the show field.
Yesterday I corresponded with the promoters to try to get our dedicated 2+2 area on the field, but that is a no-go. I personally think they are hurting themselves, as we had a good turn-out last year and making it an annual event would benefit them, but I don't make the rules.
So as an alternative, if you bring your 2+2, we can try to park together amongst the other full size cars. I will have some signage up on the blue canopy, so be certain to stop by and hang out. It's always enjoyable to swap our 2+2 stories.
OldInjun
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Norwalk Pontiac Nat's 8 Years, 7 Months ago  
Just got back from Norwalk this afternoon,great to seesome old friends and meet some new.Hope everybody had a safe trip home,in this the year of electrical troubles.
8lug
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Copyright © 2024 Pontiac 2+2 Registry · Website by  Garnet Design Group