| 
Register
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Custom Car Show Displays
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Custom Car Show Displays
Custom Car Show Displays 11 Years, 4 Months ago  
A few months ago I had the pleasure of meeting John Emory at a local car show. My eye was drawn to a unique display on the grill/radiator support of his beautifully restored '66 Lemans convertible. It had all the info on the car, a nice assortment of photo's, and copies of vintage advertisement pieces from back in the day. John's car stood out in the crowd on its own merits, but the display was the "icing on the cake". My conversation with John revealed that he was a graphic designer by trade, the owner of Silver Lake Graphics, LLC, and the display was his own work.

I had to have one! Weeks of emails back & forth resulted in a customized design from John, which I then mounted on foam board per John's instruction, and the final product below (click on photo to enlarge):

For those of you who - like me - have to have one, you can contact John directly:

Silver Lake Graphics, LLC
8601 LaSalle Rd., Suite 205
Towson, MD 21286

Phone: 410.321.9385
Fax: 410.321.9386
Email: john@slgraphics.net
OldInjun
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2012/11/27 15:39 By OldInjun.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Custom Car Show Displays 6 Years, 6 Months ago  
Custom Car Show Displays! This post is amazing. Along with displays and panels, the vehicle wraps are very beneficial from the promotion point of view. I also like to use these for my business advertisement. It is a cost effective idea.
Kratofil@46
graphgraph

Re:Custom Car Show Displays 6 Years, 6 Months ago  
Been using this display for 4 years now. Mounting it on foam board resulted in it being too light, so I had to tie it down with skinny bungee cords if there was any wind. I came up with a solution - mounted it on mason board instead - no bungees needed!
OldInjun
Admin
graph

Go to topPage: 1
Copyright © 2024 Pontiac 2+2 Registry · Website by  Garnet Design Group