| 
Register
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

ATTENTION Delmarva Pontiac / Oakland / GMC owners
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: ATTENTION Delmarva Pontiac / Oakland / GMC owners
ATTENTION Delmarva Pontiac / Oakland / GMC owners 13 Years, 1 Month ago  
Fred Homan of Townsend, Delaware, is trying to organize a Delmarva (Delaware/Maryland/Virginia Eastern Shore peninsula for you foreigners) Chapter of POCI.
This Saturday 2/26/11 is the first organizational meeting - we need at least 12 people to sign up to get it started. Meeting is in Dover, DE, from 12-3PM, at the Modern Maturity Center, 1121 Forrest Ave.
If you're planning on attending & you're from northern DE, the carpool leaves before 11:00am. Call me @ 302 353-0244.
Call Fred directly @ 302 376-9455 for more info.
OldInjun
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:ATTENTION Delmarva Pontiac / Oakland / GMC owners 13 Years, 1 Month ago  
Yesterday I attended the formative meeting for the proposed Delmarva Chapter of POCI, accompanied by fellow 2+2 Registry member Lou Berrodin. There was a good turn-out of about 20 "Pontiac-ers" - more than enough to petition POCI for its sanction.
Doug Threlfall of Middletown, DE, was elected President of the group. Fred Homan of Townsend, DE, was elected VP. Fred spearheaded the effort to organize this chapter, and I can speak for the group in attendance in saying we owe him thanks for his initiative and work in organizing the meeting and POCI petition.
Once the chapter is operational we plan on regular meetings, a newsletter, and a variety of local shows and group cruises. It appears we will even have a sizable contingent attending POCI Bowling Green in July.
I encourage anyone in the Delmarva area to join us & help keep the Pontiac legend alive. Feel free to contact me for details.
OldInjun
Admin
graph

Re:ATTENTION Delmarva Pontiac / Oakland / GMC owners 13 Years, 1 Month ago  
It's official - POCI has sanctioned the new Delmarva Chapter as of March 20, 2011.
I encourage anyone interested to join. Looks as if we'll have a good number of people in attendance at Bowling Green POCI in July, and several get-togethers locally.
OldInjun
Admin
graph

Go to topPage: 1
Copyright © 2024 Pontiac 2+2 Registry · Website by  Garnet Design Group