| 
Register
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: 1969 2+2
1969 2+2 13 Years, 6 Months ago  
Hello Im writting from Canada I have a 1969 parisianne 2+2 with the 396 two barrel carb. I have had dreams of restoring this car but have the same story as alot of people. Time and Money have postponed this. The car has spent about 10 years in a garage and is starting to go down hill. The car is in resonable shape inside and out and has never been butchered. I think it still has the factory engine and tranny. I am new to this site and am having trouble getting pictures to upload. I get a message that the picture is over 250kilobites. I was wondering if anyone out there has any info on what this car maybe worth to sell as is? Also if anyone has advice on how to upload pictures to this site I would appreciate some help on that too.
mitch
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:1969 2+2 13 Years, 6 Months ago  
Mitch-

Welcome to the Registry!
The website developer has written at length about re-sizing photographs to fit the allowed size. You can find it in the "Articles" tab under "Miscellaneous", or Click here for link.
I do not have a good handle on prices for the Canadian cars - hopefully some of our other members will chime in.
How about you, BigBrother? You're good at valuing cars.
OldInjun
Admin
graph
Last Edit: 2010/10/16 22:40 By OldInjun.

Re:1969 2+2 13 Years, 6 Months ago  
This Canadian Poncho website should be a big help for you if you aren't already on it. They should have a good idea of values and I saw a '69 for sale on the site. Good luck.

www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?aBID=118...rumID=408981&p=2
BigBrother
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Copyright © 2024 Pontiac 2+2 Registry · Website by  Garnet Design Group