| 
Register
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

VINs in registration
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: VINs in registration
VINs in registration 4 Years, 5 Months ago  
I just had the pleasure of helping a recent 2+2 purchaser track down his car's history. He found his car's VIN on a registration by a prior owner, and asked if I would share that person's contact info. When I contacted the prior owner to get approval to share it, he told me that he had been wondering what became of his former 2+2. End result - the Registry helped two people to share their experiences with this particular car.

I'm relaying this story because I want to emphasize how beneficial it is to have the VINs on these cars. Too many times I've had to disappoint someone who is trying to find their old car (or their father's car) because of a lack of VIN info. I know some of you are reluctant to share that info, which is why I did not make disclosure of VIN mandatory to register the cars. In my opinion, though, the downside risk is minimal, and the upside benefit outweighs it.
If you didn't give me your car's IN but would now like to share it, please contact me to add it to the Registry.

Jack
cell: 302 353-0244
OldInjun
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Copyright © 2024 Pontiac 2+2 Registry · Website by  Garnet Design Group