| 
Register
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

POCI membership
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: POCI membership
POCI membership 6 Years, 11 Months ago  
For those who don't know, I serve on the Board of Directors of the Pontiac-Oakland Club International. I joined POCI in 2008, shortly after I purchased my '65 2+2, and have attended every annual convention from 2009 to present. I'm a big booster of this club, as I believe it provides a great opportunity to meet and make new friends in the Pontiac community. It is the largest (and I believe oldest) Pontiac club, and - especially since there is no longer support from GM - the best way to ensure that our beloved Pontiac's live on.
To those who are not a POCI member, I strongly encourage you to join at this web page (please tell them you were referred by Jack Anderson - it helps to support the Registry expenses).
In addition to supporting the Pontiac hobby, your membership dues includes a monthly copy of "Smoke Signals" magazine. If you haven't seen a "Smokes" in the last couple of years, you need to check out the new & improved version. Here are some reviews:

via email: “Smoke Signals has never been better! And that is coming from a former editor of the magazine.” Member D. B.

via mail: "Great publication!" member A. F.

via email to Tim Dye: "Tim, Thank you for the confirmation, and thank you for the great job you do with Smoke Signals. I tell people the magazine is worth way more than the membership fees alone. Great publication, congrats on a job well done, EVERY month.” member J. M.

via phone with renewal: "Really enjoy the magazine, it's the best on the market!" member S. H.

via phone with renewal: "The Smoke Signals is top notch. I look forward to receiving it every month and I really enjoy reading it!" member J. C.

via email "Love the magazine!" member K. D.

via eMail: "Tim, I think you are doing a great job with the Smoke Signals, the best I have ever seen during my membership which goes back to 1983. Please keep up the good work.” member B. P.

Personally, I think the magazine is worth the price of dues all by itself.
OldInjun
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2017/05/13 16:43 By OldInjun.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Copyright © 2024 Pontiac 2+2 Registry · Website by  Garnet Design Group