| 
Register
Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

low mileage 65 on ebay
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: low mileage 65 on ebay
low mileage 65 on ebay 5 Years, 6 Months ago  
Low mileage 65 on ebay right now for the low price of 150k see video! Bidding stalled at 31k quite a ways to go don"t you think? Gotta love those BFG raised whites on there now! What do you want for 150k period correct tires?? Fred
fredscat
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:low mileage 65 on ebay 5 Years, 6 Months ago  
Here's a link:
Click here for link

I know this car well. The owner has been trying to sell it for years and, despite a lot of publicity, the market just doesn't agree with its very unrealistic asking price.

The current listing is inaccurate - the car has a WG block, indicating that it left the factory as a base 4BBL engine. My visual inspection indicates some of the paint has been re-done, though AACA will allow up to 30% re-paint for "survivor" class cars.
AACA also doesn't penalize for non-original intakes, which I find to be ridiculous.

Don't get me wrong - it's a beautiful 2+2. Just very overpriced.
That being said, I truly hope he gets $150K for it. As the saying goes, "A high tide lifts all boats".
OldInjun
Admin
graph
Last Edit: 2018/09/29 14:54 By OldInjun.

Re:low mileage 65 on ebay 5 Years, 6 Months ago  
A little under one day left and the bidding is at $40,350 - nowhere near what I'm certain is an exceedingly high reserve.

I really don't understand how someone can advertise a car as "Original 421-Tri-Power engine" when - if they haven't been tampered with - the PHS will prove that to be false. They are begging for a post-sale call from the buyer's attorney.
OldInjun
Admin
graph
Last Edit: 2018/09/30 12:53 By OldInjun.

Re:low mileage 65 on ebay 5 Years, 5 Months ago  
I didn't find out what the final bid was on this car, and the listing has been deleted - odd, since closed listings usually are available to view for awhile. I suspect the seller doesn't want a record of what the market actually values it at - a fraction of an unrealistic ask.
OldInjun
Admin
graph

$42 600 last bid, 64 bids, still listed from what i can see. did you see vin tag non original rivets.... & if the paint is original where are the pinstripes!!!
421 HO
graphgraph

i had the same rivits on my 65! there is something to this! Mine was a late build! I have seen this on several full size pontiacs now!
fredscat
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Copyright © 2024 Pontiac 2+2 Registry · Website by  Garnet Design Group